The upcoming edition of Illuminotronica 2017 will take place in Padua from the 12th to the 14th October. It will display the most advanced technological solutions in the fields of Lighting, Home Automation and Security.
A visible approach
Electronics has revolutionized our world introducing new technologies, developing new opportunities and leading us to new business environments. It is what we call Home & Urban technologies. A professional framework for new growth and innovation based on LED lighting, Internet of Things (IoT) and smart solutions.
New systems and components to create, run and maximize integrated solutions and applications for both the well-being and the security of people will be on display at the trade fair.
ILLUMINO TRONICA represents a looking-forward incubator for great ideas in a sector with trend growth of 23% (*). A growth that influences our quality of life in terms of correct lighting, well-being, protection of privacy and professional qualification.
(*) Source: Politecnico University in Milano
ILLUMINO TRONICA is able to provide an effective environment for round tables, talk shows, conferences together with numerous practical sessions. A series of initiatives for installers, designers, professionals and buyers.
With a particular focus on “visible” technology, the trade fair will present some special initiatives:
- LEDDOVE GALLERY: a temporary showroom of original ‘Made in Italy’ lighting products selected for their specific design and technology.
- START-UP AREA: a project by Assodel to promote all those brand-new ideas in Internet of Things (IoT) for Electronics, Smart Lighting, and System Integration Industry.
- SMART PRO: a training path for installers and those who deal with Smart Home technologies to achieve a specific qualification in this area.
- PRIVACY&TVCC: an exhibiting area devoted to the most advanced solutions in active safety and security devices.
- TRAINING/CREDITS: Over a hundred opportunities for information and training with courses, talk shows, demonstration areas, practical sessions.
More information on